Friday, March 2, 2012

French Home

Here's another peek at a sample I've made for Lila's! This collection is from Canvas Corp. and is very much my style! It's got beautiful kraft paper with prints like script, damask, bold lines, etc. Beautiful, beautiful stuff! I made a 2-page layout and 4 cards. Check 'em out!




Because this paper has such a high contrast with the black ink, I thought it would a little busy for a background so I stamped and embossed plain Bazzil cardstock to give it a little bit of a background image without overwhelming the other elements. This is something I'll cover in the class I'm teaching at Lila's in a couple weeks! Tuesday, March 13th, from 2-4pm and then again from 430-630pm. $20 and you'll make five cards and a cute little spring tag. Call Lila's to reserve your spot!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment