Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Happy Happy

Quick post to show you another card that just went live on Etsy. My husband will be on duty for part of this weekend so I expect to put up a quick tutorial on how to do embossing resists at some point (The clear swirls on this card are an example of that technique).

Happy Happy Happy
An example of embossing resist 

Materials Used: 
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Ranger Perfect Medium
Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found cling stamp
Swirl cling stamp (Maybe from Recollections? Ironically, I forget!)
Martha Stewart card-making stamp
Ribbon

Card for sale on Etsy here

I'm getting pretty excited to share the contest with you guys! I just want to make sure the Etsy shop is fully stocked before I start it, but I'm pretty sure you should keep an eye out for an announcement tomorrow. 

And if you haven't yet, go like McLion on Facebook here

I'll post another quick project tonight that I've been mulling over in my head most of today but just haven't had a chance to put together just yet. For now, it's off to a date with my husband! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment